Situated in the beautiful suburbs of Houghton Johannesburg, this hotel has been on my list since it opened, most spaces in this hotel invoke a dreamy escape.
The natural plant features promote a calm and serene atmosphere.
In all honesty there were some highlights and lowlights on this stay.
The Nespresso Coffee machine always a winner for those reflective moments to sit back and relax.
We opted to have lunch and dinner at the hotel, the food was exceptional, and the service matched it.
Food menu: A bit on the pricy side, well worth it.
- Staff at the restaurant were amazing.
- The food exceptional.
- Fair speed wi-fi throughout the hotel.
- Coffee machine in the room.
- Spacious rooms.
- Secure parking.
- Covid protocols in place.
- The reception staff not friendly, they asked me to pay, even though I paid 3 days prior to my arrival, this was a disappointment having to explain this.
- There’s no sense of warmth of hospitality when you check in.
- I booked a pool facing room, didn’t get what I booked that was really disappointing.
- The room wasn’t cleaned to luxury hotel standards.
- The spa is over priced even for locals.
Would I return, yes I do believe in giving establishments another chance, so would return to see if it’s improved.