We have all faced some challenging situations, where you had to give in and just to fit in you went along with the rest to be a people pleaser, sharing some insight on how to take back your power:
Some wisdom from my experience:
- Say no to tasks if you really not up to it.
- Strong boundaries are important.
- Listen to your intuition, that’s the gut feeling, the inner voice that says yes or no, it’s the most reliable way to trust your decisions.
- Focus on what makes you happy, once you have taken care of you, then you are able to focus on your loved ones and friends.
- You are powerful, celebrate your achievements, big or small.
- Focus on forgiving yourself and others.
- Focus on the good.
- It’s ok to unfollow people in real life.
- Surround yourself with kind people who support your vision, who are positive and loving, and truly supportive of you.
- Create a journal to include your Desires, let go of the ones that don’t resonate with you, update this list, to reflect what you wish to really experience and achieve.
- Self love and self care is the most important one on this list, take time to nourish your body, eat well, sleep well, meditate, exercise, go for a spa treatment, read take time to go into nature, do things that are self fulfilling, what you put into your mind in terms of thoughts and programs you watch affect the way you allow experiences into your space.
Readers you are the most important person in your life, so take the time to nourish your mind, body and soul in ways that make sense to you!
Share some insight on how you focus on self care, would love to hear from you.