I love food for those of you that don’t already know, my hubby (Foodiewhippedsa) and I are always trying out new recipes or creating our own twists on dishes, I will be sharing some of our signature dishes in the months to come.
I woke up to this surprise on Sunday morning, all I could hear half asleep was shuffling around in the kitchen and this aroma making its way all the way upstairs, Sunday’s are a real treat as my hubby cooks for us, it’s always special and he keeps me guessing each week, I would love to share this recipe inspired by my hubby, try it and let me know what you think, you can add your variation to it too.
- 3 large eggs
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tomato chopped
- 1/4 Green pepper chopped
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- 1 fry’s soya veggie hot dogs
- Few mushrooms finely chopped
- Pinch of baking powder
- Pinch of tumeric
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 30ml of milk
- 1. Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Fry the onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomato, soya hot dogs in a small amount of olive oil.
- 3. Gently beat the eggs in a bowl, add milk, salt and pepper, turmeric, baking powder last.
- 4. Mix all ingredients in a oven proof dish and bake for 30 minutes.