It’s day 5 and we are in a new month of a new year, it happens to be a leap year too, a leap year occurs every 4 years which adds an extra day to the calendar, 29th of February. 1 Jan 2020 marks the beginning a new decade.
This post is a geared to Inspire you, to create your very own version of maximizing the months ahead:
- Celebrate every day no matter what the day brings by giving gratitude.
- It’s perfectly alright to take time off for yourself, this could be through a digital detox, time out in nature, meditation.
- Share only what you feel comfortable online, we live in a society where there’s plenty of pressure to over share, you get to choose what you wish to share, don’t fall into the trap of meeting society’s needs.
- De-cluttering is a imperative part to shifting your energy, this allows new energy in, as the saying goes letting go of the old to bring in the new. It’s important to clear out on a monthly basis, don’t hold onto things if they not serving you, pass them along onto someone who would appreciate it, donate items, or sell them.
- Recycling is essential to a new world we keep dreaming of living in, where there’s plenty fish in our oceans, providing cleaner environments to live in, cleaner air, less pollution.
- Eco bricks are a great way to recycle, I will be sharing more info on this soon, it’s personally something I’m passionate about, teaching others how to create these, making an impact one bottle at a time.
- Meditation is the post powerful tool anyone can use to balance emotions, bringing inner peace and happiness.
- Restoring and recharging your energy through spending time in nature, planting more trees.
- Spending your money wisely, don’t purchase things you don’t need or to impress anyone.
- Acts of Kindness towards everyone.
- Create boundaries that work for you it’s ok to say no to others occasionally, stand in your power and honor your thoughts and feelings.
- Don’t waste water, be more aware when opening your tap.
- Volunteer your time towards a cause close to your heart, animal shelter, aged home, orphanages, pay it forward.
- Drive responsibly if you a driver, don’t get so upset while traveling, rather take a few moments to be calm then continue.
- Littering is a horrible habit, rather wait till you get to a place you can dispose your wrappers, cigarettes butts etc.
- Drink plenty of water, look after your health, cut down on foods that your body doesn’t digest well.
- Smile more.
- Laugh more.
- Travel, visit new places, meet new people.
- Read more, reading opens your mind, allows your perceptions to shift.
- Maintain a balance within all areas of your life, journal often, write affirmations, create vision boards of your manifestations.
- Give Gratitude daily.
- Words have power careful what you say about yourself and about others.
- Pay it forward – this means do something good for someone without any expectation, and ask them to pay it forward to someone else when they ready.
- Careful what you watch be it series, movies, you create and bring those experiences to you on a subconscious level.
Wishing you a wonderful year ahead, may you be happy, happiness is a choice wherever you are in that very moment.