Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring, there are so many variations and options out there that are healthy packed with natural proteins, healing properties for a healthy gut and healthy body.
I love trying out my own combinations, this is what I came up with today:
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- Handful of mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped rosa tomatoes
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Half a cube of feta cheese
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Boil the quinoa in 2 cups of water, ensure the stove is not too high as the grain will burn and stick to the pot, ensure all the water is burnt out.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top
- Allow to cool, then add all the Ingridients, allow to cool, it can be placed in the fridge if you enjoy it cool.