It’s been a challenging few weeks for many, energetically we have been faced with a lot of pain and sorrow on many levels, reading the news, reading the comments on social media and listening to the radio has caused more damage and spread fear like wildfire, rather than empower or create awareness.
We have to be very careful what we choose to share on social media, and how much we take in of what’s going on around us, as this can affect our sleeping patterns, and cause more anxiety, lead to depression, it’s important to manage the time you spend on social media, as we may not be ready to hear a lot of the intense realities we are faced with.
We all grieve in different ways, it’s important not to judge others for posting content, not focusing on what’s going on, as the more you feed the anxiety the more it grows, you get caught up in the downward spiral of negativity. Some choose to not rise from this, it’s a place you have to not get stuck in, rather to rise above it and empower and assist, start the healing process in a positive loving way.
A few tools to raise your Energy
- breath, focus on breathing and releasing anxiety
- Write down how you are feeling and burn these letters, this allows you to let go of the emotions you are feeling in a healthy way.
- Meditate, pray
- Listen to your intuition
- Be mindful of the types of movies and social media footage you watch.
- Spend time in nature.
- Post uplifting content, this could save someone’s life, assist someone in someway.
- Steer clear of the negative people who only speak of all things fearful.
- Look after yourself, take time to take care of you.
- Look at the positive side of situations.
- Encourage others to speak out.
- Empower and support one another to be creative.
South Africa we have the ability to heal, rise, every change begins with us, we have to be the change, educate ourselves, not shift blame, empower women and men, children. We can be an amazing nation and live in harmony, if we choose to support and love one another.
Wishing you all strength and courage xxx