Coffee is one of the most traded commodities in the world, coffee unites people, communities, friendships and business discussions normally begin over a strong cuppa.
Summer is approaching this means more socializing, spending time outdoors, it’s great to have an option to have an ice cold coffee that’s flavorful to suit your mood.
Nescafé has launched 4 variants of iced coffee, Original, Mocha, Black Roast and latte. If you tend to go for a sweeter option you will enjoy the Ricoffy n ice iced coffee, available in 4 variants.
Some fun facts about Coffee:
- The Coffee Bean is a seed of the coffee plant.
- The pit found inside the coffee bean is a red or purple fruit referred to as a cherry.
- Coffees Country of origin Ethiopia
- Coffee can be consumed as a warm drink, or iced for a more refreshing beverage.
- Coffee has a mild diuretic effect.
- The best way to taste a coffee profile is without milk or sweetener.
How to determine if you are drinking a High quality Coffee: Balance acidity, Sweetness along with bitterness, smooth flavor, you are able to taste the notes as they vary from Fruity, Floral, earthy.
The two most economically imported varieties of the coffee plant are the Arabica and Robusta.
What are your favorites? Would love to hear from you, be sure to check out my Instagram videos for more info on Coffee.