- 2 1/2 cups of Eureka mills white bread flour also known as stone ground flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon of pink salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of full cream milk
- Handful of chopped corridander (dhania)
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of cheese I mixed my cheese by using half tussers white cheese and half Gouda yellow cheese.
- 1/2 teaspoon robitsons origano.
- Add all your Dry Ingrients in and add milk last and mix, the texture must be a bit sticky.
- Bake for 15-20 min this depends on your oven until brown on the top
- Oven temperature 180•