We live in a fast pace world, it’s hard to slow down and cut off from our daily pressures, social media, family, and work pressures can leave us feeling tired and burnt out. Sharing some tips that keep me balanced.
- Ground you energy, spend time breathing in some fresh air, taking some time to clear your mind and relax and detach from the daily pressures. Taking a walk in the garden or visiting a Nursery will bring calm and restore balance.
- Avoid comparing yourself to others, instead celebrate your strengths.
- Express Gratitude daily though prayer or meditation.
- Surround yourself with loving people who uplift you.
- Trust your intuition, do what feels right for you, listening to your inner voice can save you from making better choices.
- Ignore opinions that don’t enhance your journey, it’s your life and you always have a choice to follow through on what makes you happy.
- Learn to communicate lovingly with others, kindness to yourself and those around you.
- Journal and list the points you are grateful for, as well as the things you would like to manifest.
- Faith and self belief is about staying in your center and motivating yourself, through positive affirmations, the will to focus on faith and not your fears.
- Live in the present moment, this allows you to be fully here and not worried about being elsewhere, you can truly experience joy and peace when you living consciously in the moment.
- Drink plenty of clean water.
- Eat high vibrational foods, this will keep you focused and balanced energetically and physically.
How do you protect your Vibe?